i. Information Collected Automatically:
- Automatically: Whenever you visit NewsReach, we automatically collect some information about your use of NewsReach. For example, we automatically collect your IP address, for our internal use only, such as to help us diagnose problems with our server and administer NewsReach. We also automatically track certain information about your activities on NewsReach such as the type of web browser you are using and click stream data. If you are a registered NewsReach user, we link this automatically-collected data to the personally identifiable information we collect about you described below. We use this information to do internal research on your interests and to help us better understand and serve you.
ii. Information You Send To Us:
- If you choose to provide us with personal/specific/individual information, such as by sending us an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through NewsReach, as the case may be, we collect and store the personal/specific/individual information that you provide to us. For example, if you register or sign up for an account with us, we collect and store, multiple information variants, including without limitation, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, address proof, payment mode/method details, password, etc. If you opt for paid services on NewsReach, we further collect the personal/specific/individual information that you provide to us such as your billing and payment information, etc. If you participate in surveys on NewsReach, we will collect and store certain personal/specific/individual information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information.
iii. Information about Your Transactions with Us:
- In addition, we collect your paid service(s) request(s) information and purchase and payment history and details.
Any information collected by Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. will be used by Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. to improve its services, website, etc; and may be shared by Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. with other users, or with our bona fide third-party partners, affiliates, advertisers, and sponsors. Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. may also direct users to websites/applications operated by third parties, though Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee the security of any personal information disclosed on those websites/applications.
2. Cookies and Similar Files: NewsReach uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers created by your browser at our request and stored in an approved and standardized place on your computer. By transferring these cookies, NewsReach assigns you a unique user code and record locater. Information about your activity on NewsReach can then be included in your user record, which is stored within the NewsReach firewall. When you visit or return to NewsReach, we read the cookie to identify you as one of our users and help recall orders or preferences you have selected. The cookie also enables us to recall your past activities, post your account data, and tailor site elements and special offers to you. No personal/specific/individual information about you is
stored on the cookie.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but allow users to reject cookies by changing the browser preferences. If you have set up your browser to reject cookies, some aspects of NewsReach will not work properly.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information: We use the information that we collect about you to maintain, improve, and administer NewsReach, operate our business, provide services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you, and personalise your online experience.
In order to carry out certain business functions, we sometimes hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose personal/specific/individual information that we collect about you or from you to these companies to enable them to perform these services. In addition, we may share the information we collect with other companies with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also disclose information, including personal/specific/individual information, we collect about you in other circumstances as required or permitted by law. For example, Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to disclose personal/specific/individual information, including account information, when we believe such disclosure is directed to be made by any appropriate authority- whether in the
Republic of India or otherwise, since NewsReach operates globally, or is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful in such manner as demanded by the law of the land in question, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to protect the rights or property of Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. or others.
In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire NewsReach, Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd., or its assets. It is also possible that Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that this occurs, it is possible that our user information, including your personal/specific/individual information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of the assets of Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your personal/specific/individual information.
4. Links to Third Party Websites and/or Applications: While you are visiting or using NewsReach, you may be presented with links to purchase third party websites or applications. These websites and/or applications are run by independent companies not owned or operated by Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. If you click on one of the presented third party links, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the link will be collected and used by the third party and not by Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd..Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable in any manner under these circumstances.
5. Data Security and Risks: We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using NewsReach, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.