The World famous 'Fast and Furious' franchise hires female screenwriters After that Michelle Rodriguez returning. !!!
May 20, 2019
5 Gmail tricks that will save you from trouble
1. Unsend a mail: Well honestly each one of us has wished to undo the mail we had just sent. Either because we made few grammatical errors or provided an incomplete/ wrong information. Now don't regret after sending a wrong mail, simply undo it.
Send an email and then within 30 seconds click on the Undo button that displays at the top. You will get the mail back which you can later edit and send it again. But remember, this trick will work only if you quickly press the undo button within the time frame of 30 seconds.
2. Use multiple Gmail Accounts together: If you have more than one account on Gmail then probably it takes a lot of time for you to go through the emails of each account separately. Here is a hack, log in more than one account on Gmail and save your time by checking emails of different accounts separately.
Click on Add Account button > type your second email id and password > the account will open in a new tab > switch between the tabs to check emails.
3. Rank mails according to the importance: You might be receiving hundreds of emails every day in your mailbox and it is tiring to sort the important emails from the least important ones. Gmail can help you in ranking the important emails.
Go to Settings > General > Stars option and there you will see a list of options available to you. Choose symbols according to your choice. For example- Choose a single star, four stars or all the stars from the list. If you tap a message once, you will see the symbol you chose from the list and if you double tap it, the symbol will change and so on.
4. Place a Phone Call From Gmail: If there is an emergency and you wish to talk to a person on Gmail then you can voice call through hangouts directly.
To voice call you to need to download the Google Talk plugin for hangouts and then click in the lower left corner of the inbox and type the number of the concerned person you wish to have voice call with.
5. Keyboard shortcuts for Gmail: If you use Gmail extensively, then this is the perfect hack for you to save your time. You can change keyboard shortcuts in Gmail to ace up our speed.
Go to Settings and then select the Keyboard Shortcuts option. Change the shortcuts according to your preference and then save the changes you made.