TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION.
NewsReach (www.newsreach.in) is an online news portal which aims at enabling its users to stay updated with current events, as well as enables them to post news articles in various forms on its platform. NewsReach is the official website and mobile application (hereinafter “NewsReach”), and the sole property of, Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter “Vyomeen” or “we” or “our” or “us”). Commercial reproduction, distribution, or transmission of any part or parts of NewsReach or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Vyomeen is not permitted. Your use of this Application is subject to the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms” or “Agreement”) set out below, and your acceptance of, and adherence to, the same. You should read them carefully before going any further. By using NewsReach in any manner/capacity whatsoever, the user (hereinafter “user” or “you” or “your” or “he/she/” or “his/her” or “he/she/it” or “his/her/its” or “himself/herself/itself”) agrees to the following Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must refrain from using NewsReach in any manner at all.
In our registration process, we shall ask you for contact and other personal information, including without limitation your name, email address, phone number, etc. to enable you to use NewsReach and/or send you materials or information about NewsReach and/or us. We shall ask you for demographic information, such as your age or gender, for internal profiling purposes. We reserve the right to share the information and data submitted by you with our bona fide users and third-party partners, affiliates, advertisers, and sponsors.
2. Privacy and Payment & Refund Policies:
The user hereby expressly agrees that the user has read and fully understood the Privacy and Payment & Refund Policies of NewsReach, which can be found here
(www.newsreach.in/paymentandrefundpolicies) and further, agrees to be bound by, the above Policies.
3. Limitations on Usage:
The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, commercialise, or sell any information or software obtained from NewsReach. With respect to any and all types of users, unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for
commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information constituting the content of NewsReach is not permitted. If any article in the form of a news piece or otherwise is submitted to NewsReach by any user for the purpose of the same being uploaded to NewsReach, the same shall be published on NewsReach at the sole discretion of Vyomeen. We also reserve the right to modify, including without limitation the right to edit and the right to add such disclaimers as we deem appropriate to, any such article as mentioned above in any manner that we deem fit. The user further agrees that the information, data, and/or content submitted by him/her once uploaded to NewsReach shall become the whole and sole proprietary and intellectual property of Vyomeen such that the
user shall then be prohibited from having such information, data, and/or content published and/or broadcasted elsewhere in any manner whatsoever.
4. User Conduct and Rules:
By using NewsReach, the user undertakes that he/she is aged 18 years of age and that irrespective of the type of user, he/she will not:
- i. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, any other person and/or entity or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- ii. publish, post, upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic,name, material, data, content, or information;
- iii. provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to us or to any other user or submit the same with the intention of it being published by NewsReach. If data, information, or content provided by the user subsequently is rendered inaccurate, misleading, or false, then the user shall promptly notify us about the same and bring about rectifications as may be required by us;
- iv. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless he/she owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary licenses pertaining thereto;
- v. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of NewsReach or another’s computer and other such electronic devices;
- vi. falsify or delete any legal or other formal notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material that is uploaded by NewsReach;
- vii. harass, annoy, threaten, defame, or intimidate any other users;
- viii. conduct himself/herself in a manner which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, or otherwise objectionable, whether in relation to the data, information, or content uploaded or transmitted by the user in any manner, or otherwise;
- ix. promote or enable illegal or unlawful activities of any kind;
- x. intend or attempt to obstruct, defraud, swindle, or deceive us or other users in any manner whatsoever;
- xi. impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- xii. solicit gambling or engage in any gambling or similar activity on NewsReach;
- xiii. engage in spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities;
- xiv. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside the territory of the Republic India; and
- xv. violate any of the Terms contained herein.
5. User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that the user is the owner of the content, information, or data which the user submits, and that it does not infringe any legal or statutory rights of others, including without limitation intellectual property rights, and that the content, information, or data which the user submits is true, authentic, and accurate. The user further warrants that to his/her knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, information, or data submitted on NewsReach.
6. Exactness Not Guaranteed:
We hereby disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the efficiency of the services offered by us directly to the users, and/or indirectly through some of its users, to the other remaining users. We make no committed guarantee that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through NewsReach shall be fully in accordance with your
expectations, express or otherwise. Please note that we shall not be responsible for errors introduced by you in the upload and/or download or retrieval process, whether in relation to the data submitted and/or collected using NewsReach, or otherwise, errors in user-selected options. Please review any content, information, or data you submit prior to its upload.
You are solely responsible for every material or information, data, or content uploaded to NewsReach. We do not guarantee flawless review and/or verification of the material or information, data, or content on NewsReach in terms of factual accuracy. We do not endorse or otherwise vouch for the material or information, data, or content of any user or any such
matter generally posted or uploaded to NewsReach.
We, Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd., shall have no liability for:
- i. Vouching for the veracity of stories of news agencies or those cited from other news media.
- ii. Vouching for the veracity or content, including without limitation that of article uploads or comments, uploaded via or posted by users.
- iii. Any loss, or injury caused either in whole or in part by our acts, omissions or for conditions beyond our control, in procuring, compiling or delivering information.
- iv. Any omissions, errors, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how it is caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information, or,
- v. Any decision made or action taken or any damage caused in reliance upon the information furnished on NewsReach.
We further, in respect of the information made available on NewsReach, make no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. We make no warranty, representation, or guarantee that the information will be uninterrupted or error free and/or that we shall be in a position to rectify each and every defect that may arise in/on NewsReach.
7. Intellectual Property Rights:
NewsReach is the official website and mobile application, and the sole property, of Vyomeen Media Pvt. Ltd. NewsReach and any and all intellectual property rights in all forms (including but not limited to rights in NewsReach as a database) in its design, text, graphics, audio, etc., and the selection and arrangement thereof belong to Vyomeen or its respective licensors. The trademarks, logos and trade names depicted in NewsReach are proprietary, and belong solely, to Vyomeen, save for any trademarks, logos, and brand names of other third party users or licensors. You agree that all intellectual property rights, including without limitation any and all copyrights, in any data, information, and/or content submitted by you whether in the form of an article to be uploaded to NewsReach or otherwise, vest wholly and indisputably in, and you hereby wholly and irrevocably assign the aforementioned rights to, NewsReach and Vyomeen.
8. Links to Third Party Sites:
NewsReach may contain links to other websites and applications (“Linked Sites”). TheLinked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to or to the policies of a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission whatsoever received by you from any Linked Site. The Linked Sites have been displayed on the Application solely for the purpose of convenience, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement of, or any association with the operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns of the owners of, the Linked Sites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information in your individual capacity before undertaking any reliance on information contained on the Linked Site.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon), asserted against or incurred by us by virtue of any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant, agreement, or obligation to be honoured by you pursuant to these Terms, including without limitation your obligations contained herein in these Terms regarding the news article submitted by you in pursuance hereto, if any.
10. Disclaimer of Warrant:
Newsreach and its cotent are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. you acknowledge that operation of newsreach may not be uninterrupted or error free. while we make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of services, we do not warrant that service descriptions are accurate, reliable and error-free. references and links to products or services of independent companies may appear onnewsreach. these references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
11. Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall we or our licensors, or officers, directors, employees, or agents of ours or of any of them, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of newsreach or of failure to provide services that you opt for from us or our affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. in no event shall we be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorised use of newsreach or its content or our supplied services.
12. Termination of Use:
- i. We absolutely reserve the sole discretion to suspend or terminate your use of NewsReach by reason of your breach any of these Terms in any manner whatsoever or of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or if we are directed to do so by any appropriate authority.
- ii. Upon termination of your use of NewsReach, we may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of NewsReach and we shall not be liable to you or any
third party for doing so.
13. Other Uses of Your Personal Information:
We may use information, data, or content submitted by you on NewsReach for opinion and market research and/or for marketing purposes. Your information may be shared with our affiliates, third-party partners, sponsors, and advertisers. We may also send you other information about us, NewsReach, our newsletters, etc. We may further store various dataabout users of NewsReach generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage patterns of certain aspects of NewsReach for internal purposes.
The laws of the Republic of India shall be applicable to these Terms/this Agreement and the same shall be construed thereunder such that any dispute arising from/in relation to these Terms/this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court(s) in Mumbai, India.
15. Contact Information, Questions, and Complaints:
resolved by contacting us as clarified below.
Please address all correspondence to:
Address: A-304, Titanium Heights, Corporate Road, Opp. Vodafone House, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380015